Press, Media and Appearances
Fern Olivia is an experienced speaker and presents to groups of physicians, coaches, nutritionists and patients on the topics of thyroid and hormone health, organic beauty, and conscious self-expression. She enjoys participating in interviews, panels, TV appearances, retreats, and summits and is grateful for the platforms to share her message to empower our generation to understand symptoms and use holistic lifestyle practices to discover radiant health and longevity.
- Professional Biography
- Professional Photo
- Headshot - White Background
- Teaching Photo
- Yoga Photo
- Lifestyle Photo 1
- Lifestyle Photo 2
- Ajai Alchemy Photo
- Ajai Alchemy Logo
- Thyroid Yoga™ Logo
Here are some suggestions for interview questions. Fern Olivia prefers conversational interviews and is one of those natural speakers that just goes with the flow. She loves to speak from her heart and engage authentically with her audience.
Fern Olivia received a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering and Entrepreneurship & Emerging Enterprises from Syracuse University in 2008 and has excelled in numerous professional roles; including working in Corporate Policy and Global Risk Management at Morgan Stanley and Citigroup for nearly 7 years before leaving the Financial Industry to pursue her passion for yoga and her gifts of healing work.
Fern Olivia also holds certifications in yoga instruction (RYT) and Integrative Nutrition (AADP).
Areas of expertise
- Thyroid Disease
- Hormone Health
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Women's Health
- The Gut/Brain Connection
- Eastern and Western Medical Perspectives
- Self-Care Rituals
- Conscious Communication
- Holistic Lifestyle
- Organic Beauty
Articles About Fern Olivia
- Strong & Radiant: Fern Olivia
- Cosmopolitan Magazine: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Became A Wellness & Yoga Coach
- Meet The Wellness Guru Next Door
- An Expert's Secrets to Support Your Thyroid Naturally with Yoga, Food & Lifestyle - An interview with Fern Olivia on The Dr. Taz Show
- The Present of Yoga: Inspiring Yoga Leaders
- Radio MD: An Expert's Secrets on How To Support Your Thyroid Naturally